Thursday 8 October 2009

A Feast of Colour

Autumn. I love this time of year. Those amazing colours. Of course, if you'd asked me yesterday I would have hated this time of year: grey skies and wet, wet, wet. But, today it's glorious! In fact, today, Autumn could be my favourite season. You know when the leaves are gradually changing from green to glorious shades of rich red, burnished copper and glowing yellow. When shrubs are bursting with a feast of vibrant coloured berries. Who can't be inspired by a colour palette like this?



Cascading berries

Red leaves and tear-drop berries gleam in the Autumn sunlight

Golden Maple leaves

Vibrant orange berries

Beautiful warm pink tones

Delicious Blackberries
Yum yum! My favourites in an apple crumble.

I have no idea what these are.
Can't quite believe they're real.

Golden yellow leaves against a bright blue sky.
Stunning natural colour contrast.

(All images by Re-Design for Life)